Header Ads

I graduated ...


At length, I graduated from college. It seemed to be long and short. 
I don't think that sorrowful. And no regret. 
Future is more important for me than the past. 
The reason the next exists is that the past upon which it looks back exists. 
And It is recorded as good recollections. 
Often, I don't have the past that keep pace with the world. Since, I think so. 
But, so to speak, now is the best.

Life is full of confusion. 
The more it goes on, the more memory and confusion increase. 
One by one, I am not moistened, so that I can't be sentimental.

Uh, exactly, It becomes impossible to contact freely until now. 
It may be a regrettable thing. 
Although I have hope to the reunion in the time of the coming mature.

It does not have so much expectation.(laugh)

Now then, It is opening of a new time.

Powered by Blogger.